Skip to content
- Does your vote count?
- Does diversity in media matter?
- Does the wage gap really exist?
- What should be done about gun control in the US?
- Does the average citizen need to have the right to own a gun?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- Should religion have a place in government?
- Should students be allowed to choose their own classes (as they do in college) from a younger age?
- Is net neutrality important?
- Is single-sex education beneficial or harmful to students?
- What should young people be given more credit for?
- Is the widespread increased use of technology good for young children—or does it harm their development?
- How is the President doing at his job?
- Do movements like Black Lives Matter and #MeToo promote inclusiveness and awareness or division and inequality?
- What is the greatest threat to our environment?
- Should we be investing in space exploration?
- Is the development of technology that automates jobs previously held by real people good or bad for our society?
- Is celebrity culture harmful or harmless? Why?
- What types of restrictions should there be on abortions?
- How involved should the US get in conflicts in other parts of the world?
- Should employers be required to pay a living wage?
- What is the line between cultural appropriation and cultural appreciation?
- Do corporations have social responsibilities to their customers?
- Should there be restrictions or laws on what types of bathrooms trans people can use?
- What types of academic requirements should student athletes have to meet in order to maintain their eligibility to compete?
- The Electoral College—effective or outdated?
- Which branch of government is the most important?
- Is homeschooling good for students?
- Should hate speech be protected under free speech?
an employer be able to fire someone if the employer has a problem with
the employee’s race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, identity,
- Are GMO foods good or bad for our country?
- What levels of education do people really need in order to be qualified to enter the workforce?
- Do our schools today adequately prepare students for the real world?
- What is the best way for the average person to make a difference?
- Should people who make more money pay taxes on a higher percentage of their income?